1.Single-part molding injection mold When the mold is opened, the movable and the fixed mold are separated, thereby taking out the plastic part, which is called a single-part mold, which is also called a double-plate mold. It is the simplest and most basic form of injection mold. It can be designed as a single cavity injection mold or a multi-cavity injection mold. It is the most widely used injection mold.
2.Double-part surface injection mold The double-divided surface injection mold has two parting surfaces. Compared with the single-part surface injection mold, the double-part molding mold adds a partially movable intermediate plate (also called a movable gate plate) in the fixed mold part. It is equipped with gates, runners and other parts and components required for mold setting, so it is also called three-plate type (moving formwork, intermediate plate, fixed formwork) injection mold, which is often used for single-point gate feeding. An injection mold of a cavity or a multi-cavity, when the mold is opened, the intermediate plate is separated from the fixed plate by a fixed distance on the fixed guide column, so that the pouring system aggregate is taken between the two templates. The double-part molding mold has a complicated structure, high manufacturing cost, and difficult processing of parts,It is generally not used for molding extra large plastic products.
3. Injection mold with lateral splitting and core pulling mechanism When the plastic part has side holes or undercuts, it needs to be formed by a laterally movable core or slider. After injection molding, the movable mold is first moved downward by a distance, and then the inclined section of the bending pin fixed on the fixed template forces the slider to move outward, and at the same time, the push rod of the demolding mechanism pushes the pusher plate to make the plastic part self-shaped. Take off the core.
4. Injection mold with movable molded parts Due to some special structure of the plastic parts, the injection mold is required to set movable molding parts, such as movable punches, movable concave molds, movable inserts, movable thread cores or rings, etc., and can be molded with the plastic parts during demolding. Remove the mold together and separate it from the plastic part.
5. Automatic unloading thread injection mold For threaded plastic parts, when automatic demoulding is required, a rotatable thread core or ring can be placed on the mold, and the thread can be driven by the mold opening action or the rotating mechanism of the injection molding machine or by setting a special transmission. The core or threaded ring rotates to release the plastic part.
6. No runner injection mold No runner injection molding method refers to using a pair of flow passages, and the plastic between the cavities of the injection molding machine nozzle is kept in a molten state, so that the mold is not poured when the mold is taken out. The former is called the adiabatic flow channel injection mold, and the latter is called the hot runner injection mold.
7. Right angle injection mold Right-angle injection molds are only suitable for angle injection molding machines. Unlike other injection molds, the direction of the feed is perpendicular to the direction of the mold opening and closing. His mainstream road is located on both sides of the moving and fixed mold parting surface, and its cross-sectional area is usually constant, which is different from the molds used in other injection molding machines. The end of the mainstream road is to prevent the injection molding machine. The nozzles and the inlet end of the main flow path are worn and deformed, and a replaceable flow channel insert can be provided.
8.The injection mold of the demoulding mechanism In most injection molds, the demolding device is mounted on the side of the movable mold, which is advantageous for the ejection device in the opening and closing system of the injection molding machine. In actual production, since some plastic parts are limited by the shape, it is better to leave the plastic parts on the side of the fixed mold, so that the plastic parts are taken out from the mold, and the mold release must be set on the fixed mechanism.
Noch Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
Telephone:+86 0755 84876065
Address:#2115, Global Logistic Building, China South City, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Factory Address:1st Floor , A6 Buliding West ,Xiufeng Industrial Zone , Ganken, Buji Town ,Longgang District , Shenzhen Guangdong, China.